Monday, June 14, 2010

juan caguicla

His place looks like he just moved in yesterday --- minimal but edgy. Take a look at ace photographer Juan Caguicla's creative playground!


Juan Caguicla
(Malate, Philippines)

Occupation: At the moment, I make pictures. And make a magazine every single month.

Website: www.lazyjuan.com

Favorite toy as a child: New Year explosives from Bulacan and Binondo (which I think is illegal now)

Favorite toy now: Since the above is illegal now, I'm currently having an on-and-off relationship with guitars again (after over a decade) with the addition of MIDI.

Turn-ons: Good stuff

Turn-offs: Bad stuff

What are 5 things that inspire you right now? Can't think of any at the moment. How uninspired of me...

Top 5 movies: Waaaay too many to just pick five... This is a question near-impossible to answer.

Top 3 books: See above

Music you listen to: See above

5 favorite websites: I'm not too internet friendly. I suck at HTML, CSS, Java, and whatever else programming language virgins use to make their way around the world-wide-web. It just seems like too much work for me. My head hurts just thinking about it. I'm half-kidding.

I'm not online enough to have usual haunts and favorite websites, I'm not too much into the surfing thing (if at all), I actually have better things to do than while away the time doing nothing productive in front of the computer (which I'm sure a whole mess of people have managed to make a career out of).

Now I'm not knocking people that spend eighteen hours a day online but what I'm saying is, I'm just not too into it. For the most part, its just email, checking updates, maybe a bit of chatting (every-so-often) and a bit of research on whatever, blogging now-and-then sums up my online experience. I'm quite pedestrian that way.

When you're not busy with work, what do you do in your free time? Do absolutely nothing.

If you were to choose a different job, what would it be? See above

If you can have any super power, what would it be? Being GOD could be somewhat be cool. Then again, according to the Hindus, we already are, so I don't really know. The Hindus confuse me.

What is the biggest problem of the world right now? People

What do you think is the solution? People

What's the most important life lesson you've learned so far? Its that "WE DON'T KNOW SHIT".

Most inspiring statement/moment (heard/said/read)? For the life of me, I can't think of any at the moment. I'll let you know when I hear one.

A friend was just talking about some talk show just before I sat down to answer these questions. This is a question you should be asking Oprah, she'd have a fucking field day with a question like this, so would Doctor Phil (if Oprah permits).

3 comments:

  1. wow. i love syquia apartments. i love the windows especially. (i found your blog when i got lost here in cyberworld.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for dropping by, poldingsena and palma tayona! :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...