Thursday, February 10, 2011

gian romano

I didn't know much about fashion in 2004 but when I was assigned to shoot Mega Magazine's Young Designer Competition back then, and saw his grand prize winning collection, I instantly became a fan. :) Dark, punk rock yet streamlined, his designs called out to me and I've been stalking his work/website since then. So it was really awesome when he agreed to have his space photographed!


Step inside the creative crib of superb fashion designer Gian Romano! :)



Gian Romano
(Malate, Philipppines)

*If you happen to be in Singapore, drop by Black Market to check out Gian's inspiring designs! :)  

4 comments:

  1. i want to own a gian romano piece soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ako din. his work rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed this post. You write about this topic very well. I really enjoy reading your blog and I will definetly bookmark it! Keep up the super posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. god i love his pieces

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...